CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Eloise's memories of Year5JW


My memories of year 5JW

This year has been my best year yet!
Things I will always remember are:



  • Mr Watson Forgetting his glasses

  • Jemimas random, but funny words (my picnic)

  • Our hilarious registers in the morning

  • clumsy Mr Watson stories

  • Monkey master and monkey mistress

  • Our blog
    ...


Activties I will remember:



  • Bread Making

  • Kalba

  • P.E Dance

  • Swim Gala
    .

Things I will miss are:



  • Jemima

  • Mrs H

  • Mr Watson

  • The teddies


Things I look forward to are:



  • Miss Bates

  • House captin and head girl

  • Main leads in plays/concerts

  • Mrs Kenny

I have enjoyed everything that has
happened in year 5. Im going to miss
people and things In yr 6. I hope I have an
ejoyable holiday and look forward to yr 6.


Eloise =o)


2 comments:

lauren :o) said...

I agree with everything you said there eloise, and i will miss the same things you said!

lauren

lucy said...

I will miss Jemima LOADS too!