CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Mrs Greaves says....

Hello 5JW

I just wanted to say what a great success the blog spot is. I have been thinking how lucky you all are - blog spots, email and the internet were not around when I was at school. It’s so nice that Tom can keep in touch with you all too, and your families, most of whom probably live abroad, can keep up to date with what you’re doing. Christopher’s grandparents often take a look and are always so impressed. I like your artwork Mr Watson, I’m sure your pictures will be pleasing to all your house guests!

Keep up the good work 5JW and I look forward to what’s happening next in 5JW.

Isabelle Greaves

2 comments:

angela said...

It's nice that you put a post on our blog!

Rose said...

hi Mrs Greaves its really nice of you to put on that post!!!!!

Rose