CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rose reflects on year 5JW


I have really enjoyed being in Yr 5JW and having such a great teacher Mr Watson and a great TA Mrs Hislop. I have made lots of amusing and friendly people who have included me in everything they do!

One of my favourite times in Yr 5 was going to Kalba,Hatta and Al Awiar because there wasloads of funny and friendly instructors. One of my other reasons I liked going away was I could get away from my annoying sister Lily and my mum and dad because they wouldn't tell me to tidymy room or make my bed!!! (huraay)

I have loved annoying Mr Watson by:
singing songs (eg; Teletubies,ring around the roses,sound is something thats vibrating and the Water Cycle song!)
Using funny voices
Pulling funny faces!

I'm really going to miss Mr Watson and Mrs Hislop!Even though Mr Watson is going to be next door I will still miss him not being our teacher!!! lol

If I could do Yr 5 all over again I would do it the exact same way because I have enjoyed every minute of it sooooo much!I think its been a spectacular year in yr 5 !!!

Rose xx :O)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I thought Kalba was fun too!