CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Adam looks back at year 5


My 5JW Memories

My favourite memories of were Bread Making, Kalba, and and making Musical Instruments.

Bread Making
Bread making was definitely one of my memories of 5JW. We all had to partner up with somebody so I partnered up with Luke. We made a country loaf and it tasted suprisingily really nice. My favourite part of bread making was kneading the dough.

Kalba
Out of all the things we have done this year, our Kalba residential trip was the best by a mile. My favourite activities were the canoeing and kayaking althouh me, Mr O'neil, Oisin and Matthew Baxter were the worst in the Stuarts at canoeing. I also really enjoyed the rock climbing.

My Musical Instrument
Making our instruments was so fun. I made a double ended drum which hung to my neck with a piece of cotton wool. It sounds fantastic. I would give my drum a 9/10. Ways I would make it better would be to cover up the Ductape sticking down the cotton wool with card.

Over all, 5JW was GREAT.
Adam

No comments: