CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Rose's weekend news

On thursday the 11th of June I came home from school and went to the pool with my
friend maggie and then I went to have some lunch down on the Walk.After that I slept at maggie's apartment
and we ate tun and tuns of sweets and chocolate (of course)

On Friday the 12th I did my Swimarathon for half an hour and did 50 lenghts! (i could of done more!)
And then I went to the Indian palace and had a chicken bulti but the bad thing was Me and my dad had it so
My dad ordered an extra spicy and was given it by the waitress who had taken the order and my mouth
was on FIRE!!!!!!!!

(so i drank lots of water!)

L.O.L


On saturday I just relaxed and went to the pool.
Over all I had a good weekend

Rose xxx :P :) :D ;D

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sound like a fun weekend!