CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jemimas Memories


Year 5JW has been my favourite year in my whole stay in Kings. I will miss 5JW very much when I leave this summer to go back to England.

The class is always smiling (just like Mr Watson is always clumsy !!!).

Things I have enjoyed the most are:


Kalba - It was such a lot of fun.
I also loved making bread. Making instruments was really fun too.
I really enjoyed mocking Mr Watsons accent with the class
I also liked doing stuff (!!!) with the Funky Monkeys.

Things/people I will miss :
Mr Watson
Mrs Hislop
The classroom
The class
The Funky Monkeys
The Teddies!
Mr Watson clumsiness.



I really don't want to leave 5JW - It has been brilliant and I will everyone when I leave.


Jemima =0)

2 comments:

lucy said...

I will really miss you and your crazyness!!

Anonymous said...

Good girl jemima sweetie

Angelo xxxxxxxx
Love you!