CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mrs H says


Well Guys, what a great year it has been in Year 5.

I have been trying to think what my favourite thing has been all year and it's hard to pick as it's all been fab! Kalba has to have a mention as it was fantastic, I was really proud to be with you all on the trip. I still can't believe you were all in bed so early!!!

Your assembly comes to mind as well and School in the Desert Day - oh I could go on and on......... You all welcomed Rose to the class at the beginning of the year and after a few weeks we all forgot Rose was new she fitted in so well, then along came Zac and it feels like he has been with us forever. It was sad to see Kirsten and Tom leave but they will keep in touch which is great.

I have loved coming in to school every day, you have all been enthusiastic and worked hard all year. I might have to pop over to Year 6 to visit in September. I think most of all I will miss E.R.I.C. in MY OFFICE!

Keep up your great attitude in Year 6. Mrs H

No comments: