CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lauren's 5jw memories


These are the 5JW's class memories:

Year 5 has been AWESOME, It was the best year yet!!!
I wish I could do it all over again!
I feel that been doing better at Maths and my English especially with my description.
I also feel that i need to work on my adverbs, my Maths and my Swimming.

My favourite things were Kalba, making our instruments (even though it didn't work out the way I wanted to!), my after shool club (netball) and just being in year 5!

I'm really going to miss Mr Watson when we are in year 6 despite he will be right next door to us!


Thank you for giving me more confidence with my work and making this year lively special and GREAT!

From
Lauren x x x

1 comment:

LAUREN :O) said...

it was the best i have ever had!
and i do not want to leave 5jw because it was AWESOME!

WE WILL MISS YOU MR WATSON!

:'(