CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Claire's view of Year 5



5JW MEMORIES

One of my favourite memories from5JW was Kalba. Kalba was a lot of fun because there was so many things to do there was only one thing that worried me at Kalba, it was the abseiling it scared me because it felt like the rope was going to let go. Day 2 was the best survival was awesome the people going for fish caught minute fish so they put it back. It was lots of fun going on a wadi walk on the way back I saw one of my favourite animals a frog his name was Kermit. There was a part of the walk when we had to go down this steep slope and we had to go down it when I went down I ended up sliding down and hurting myself.

These were my favourite activities:

wadi walk

rock climbing

canoeing

kayaking


survival

sand boarding



My favourite theme this year was space. I learned a lot of information and I thought the topic was out of this world. If you were driving to the moon in a car , you might need 25,000 litres to get there and another 25,000 to get back! That’s a fact I got from my gobsmacking galaxy book.
DT day was a lot of fun I thought Angela’s guitar was very impressive, Eloise’s one was great too. My one was a drum kit the thing I could have defiantly improved was how to put it together.

I really enjoyed this year but it seemed so short, but you know what they say time flies when you’re having fun.

Claire



1 comment:

angela said...

I'm going to be making a new story called
'The Diary of Eloise Fellow'.
I'm takling to u to Eloise!
Made by Angela