CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer plans by Rose

In the summer holidays I am going back to England (Tamworth) for 2 weeeks and we
are planning to go to Long Leet which is a safari Park!

and Bath which is all about the romans!

And then for the next 6 weeks I am going back to Guernsey (yes that is were I come from Not FRANCE!)
My dad is comeing over to Guernsey at the end of July and he said that dont go to any good resturants till
you get there and we were like ....NO!

we are gonna go to
tarsh Mahal (its really nice indian food)
Le Petit Bistro (the small resturant that sells the best steak and chocolate mouse)
The open air cafe(pest jacket potato you will ever have!)
Fish and chips from COBO BAY(uhh they are to die for wrapped up in news paper salty and loads of vinigar)
I cant wait till the summer come fast!!!!

Rose xx :P :) :D ;D

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I can't wait until the summer hols! I'm going back to Edinburgh in Scotland for 6 weeks! I really can't wait until I see all my relatives again!