CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Becky's 5JW highlights


5jw has been great overall! There's not really one thing I have loved the most but here are some highlights of 5jw:

I have really enjoyed having Mr Watson as our teacher and Mrs Hislop as our T.A.
I have really great friends and loved being a funky monkey.
I loved Kalba and capzizing Mr Watson!
I really enjoyed the Assembly and eventually I was in it!
International and everyone in the same costume made us look really good.
Bookday(Mr Watson dressing up as a girl, again!)

and just all the random and funny moments we've had in the class!


We've been really lucky to have Mr Watson as our class teacher and being in the next door class to him next year because I think he is the best teacher I've had in my whole life!(and Mrs H being the best T.A!)

I'm really looking forward to year 6 but there's still some downs to it like Jemima leaving and not being in Mr watsons class anymore but we will still see lots of him and I'm sure Miss Bates will be really nice too!

So those are my memories of 5jw.

Becky

No comments: