CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lucy's 5Jw memories


Lucy’s 5JW memories


Year 5 has been the best school year ever!

Kalba
Kalba was really fun! The most enjoyable activity for me was the wadi walk. I liked it because I saw wadi creatures, got to slide down rocks and got wet up to my chest! I found some of the activities challenging like the abseiling. It was really lovely to be there for Lauren’s birthday, I think she enjoyed her birthday too. At night we stayed up eating sweets and Jemima made a fuss that she didn’t like yellow sweets. It was a great trip.

My favourite topic was seed dispersal and life cycles. The DVDs were interesting and engaging. I learned a lot more about nature. The best thing about it was our class assembly. Our assembly was so much fun! I thought it was really funny and so did the rest of the school. I could tell this by how much they laughed. I think this it was the best assembly.

The best D.T. topic was making bread. At first I thought I was going to mess it all up, but then I gained confidence and Jemima and I made delicious cinnamon bread! Yummy!

This year, year 5, has been really fun! I have made lots of friends, but my best friends are the Funky Monkeys, that include Becky, Jemima, Eloise, Lauren and Ashleigh. Mr Watson is the best teacher and monkey master EVER!!!

No comments: