CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Luke's review of year 5


MEMORIES OF YEAR 5JW.

I have had an amazing time in Year 5JW !
Mr Watson is a great teacher and has made Year 5 a really fun year !

M highlights are :

KALBA - It was really, really fun ! It was exciting to sleep in a tent in the middle of the desert. I had a great time with the boys in my tent and the food was better than I thought it would be. The instructors were really exciting too ! The things I enjoyed most was going sandboarding, kayaking, canoeing and rockclimbing.

BREAD MAKING - Was extremely fun because we were put into pairs to make a loaf of bread. When our bread was baked Mr Watson laid all the loafs of bread on the table. Adam and I made a plain loaf because we wanted to make it a perfect one, instead of a cheese one or any other type of bread. My favourite part of bread making was the kneading.

MAKING OUR INSTRUMENTS - It was absolutely amazing!!! I loved making our instrument! I made a rain shaker and I think it sounds great. It is also quite loud so you can hear it very well. My instrument was dead simple - you just have to get a tube, put chicken wire inside the tube and seal one end. Then you put the rice in and seal the other end. Finally you can paint it.

I have had the best year in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Watson is the most amazing and fun teacher.
He is the best teacher In the WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: