CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paul's memories


My Favorite Memories – Paul Orford

Mr Watson has been a great teacher and I have enjoyed getting to know him and all his funny habits. I shall really miss having him as my teacher next year.

This year we went on lots of outings, more than any other year and I really liked that. I enjoyed our trips to the art galleries and the museum, I learnt lots of new and exciting things. The best was the Desert Assembely, I actually rode on a camel with Mr Watson!! It was really fun. We did lots of different activities and I had a great day.

On our trip to Kalba I did lots of things I never thought I would ever do, rock climbing, kayaking, survival and lots of other things. I really enjoyed the food and sleeping in tents. I had the best time and can’t wait for our next trip.

I enjoyed:-

Bread Making
Making my instrument in DT
Class asembely
End of year concert

I have had a good year in 5JW and I will miss Mr Watson and Mrs Hislop.

No comments: