CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Year 5 Dance off!



"The Black Devils"




Today was the year 5 Dance off - You have all been working hard with Miss Frame to plan, choreograph and then perform your 'Eye of the Tiger ' Dance.
Today was the day to show your dance to the rest of the year 5 team!

I enjoyed watching you perform.

Thanks you Miss Frame for all of your hard work and enthusiasm!
(Nice moves from you too! ;-) )
"The Blue Tigers"
"The Fire Jewels"





"The Blue Dragons"


5 comments:

Kristi said...

I really enjoyed the dance today! But I forgot some of the dance moves in the middle and I felt a little embarassed!

Eloise said...

It was soooo fun I hope we do another one!!

Eloise :o)

Lucy said...

I really enjoyed it but there was a small bit when it went wrong!!!

Rose said...

I really enjoyed doing the dance because it was really funny when we had no idea wat to do!!!

lol

Angela said...

That was so much fun!
I really enjoyed the dance off.
It was great.