CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kirsten says Hello!

Hi Mr Watson and 5JW,

I have settled into my new school called Umhlanga College although I miss you all so much. Hopefully I will be able to visit in the near future. I often look at the blog and see what you have all been doing. It is so sad that Year 5 is coming to an end. Mr Watson you are the best teacher I have ever had.
I wish you all a lovely summer holiday and all the best for Year 6.

Lots of Love
Kirsten.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hello Kirsten,

great to hear from you! tommorrow is our last day of term and i'm excited but nervous at the same time. Jemima and Matthew are unfortunatley leaving but i'm sure they will keep in contact.

Sounds like you are having a nice time in south africa. our new teacher is called Miss Bates and shes new but i'm sure she'll be really nice!

Bye for now,
Becky:)