CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Friday, June 19, 2009

5JW - Alec's memories


Year 5 has been great and I loved every minute of it, though if I had to single out a few days I would have to say that I loved going to the Bauhaus art exhibition in the D.I.F.C and seeing work by famous artists like Paul Klee, as well as going to see the holy lands and pictures of Dubai and Saudi Arabia in the early days taken by famous photographers at the time on a pilgrimage.

Another thing I liked this year was bread making planning and doing not to mention eating it! Speaking of D.T something else I thought was great fun was instrument making though I found out it takes a great deal of patience and an idea of why isn't it working or it won't work, at all.

Including all that I also thought Danny Lawrence [the famous Olympian] was amazing doing forward rolls on a continuous loop and jumping over Mrs Watson and six children and no hand back flipping.

Adrian Hayes was great to telling us what you eat climbing Mount Everest and when you sleep trekking to the poles how you train before going.

Overall I really loved being part of 5jw and are glad we had such a fab year packed with loads of fun thanks for a great year. Alec!

No comments: