CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tom's news

Hi guys, sorry I haven't wrote but I've been busy!

Right now I'm in the middle of the Indian ocean on a very hot day. Normally I don't have much to do, so I just read (I've read nearly all he books!) play game boy or go on the computer.

BUT, sometimes dolphins jump out of the water and swim with the boat. It's amazing watch them jump out of the water and do amazing somersaults, we looked up in a marine life book, it was a Spinner Dolphin, which had a grey outline on it's ribs and white for the belly. It also had a black for It's back.

But one day on the Thursday the 23rd We caught a BLUE MARLIN!!! It was a baby one though. We let it go because it was soooo beautiful! It had grey stripes on its belly and a pale blue colour for its belly too. Then on top it had a dark deep navy blue o top. It also had a white and navy blue striped fin and a bluesh-blackish nose to stun prey, it was hooked there too so we just had to do a sharp jerk up and, it was gone!

Now only 2 days 'till we get to the Maldives, and when we get there me and James are going to do a scuba-diving course!

Lot's of LoveTomXOXO

2 comments:

Mrs H said...

Hi Tom, it all sounds great so far. I can just see you reading all the books already! Have a great time in the Maldives. Look forward to reading your next post - I'm still jealous!

Lucy said...

What island are you going to?