CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Luke's brilliant new quad bike!




I want to tell you about my new quad bike. I got it in the holidays and it's a 110 cc with a top speed of80 km/h but I have not gone that fast yet. I only go off-road.

There is a sandy patch just up the road where I live.My sister also enjoys going on it but usually with me driving. Even my mom has been on the back and she was very scared.






It is red and black. I did not know that I was going to get it, so itwas a huge surprise when my dad said "Come and get the quad-bike outthe back of the car".


I was extremely happy and couldn't stop hugging him ! A few days later I bought a black helmet. When I first got it we had to jump start it using the car batterybecause the battery in the quad bike didn't have enough power to startit.Last week I also got a puncture so we had to go to DragonMart to get 2new tyres.






I have wanted a quad bike for a long time and I am so proud to own one now.






Luke

6 comments:

Kian said...

Your quad bike is sooooo cool

sami said...

nice quad luke.

Adam said...

Its such a cool quad bike!

Adam

angela said...

Cool quad! My lil' bro has a yellow quad!

zac said...

I've rid on a quad bike in the desert it was so fun.

Rose said...

cool quad bike luke!!

Rose