CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Matthew's Holiday news

My Easter

The main highlight of my Easter was going to England.
My mum,my sister Emma,my other sister Katie and me went too Hampton wick to stay the 2 week Easter holiday. One of the main things that we did was walk all day, all night was walking straight and never back. (though we did find are way back home,somehow).

We also did a lot of shopping mainly in the clothes shops (very boring) but on the last day we went into a shop named sports direct which is a really good sports shop, and guess what I got: I got the new England football kit and also some new football boots,which are named Nike total 90 laser 2.

Talking about football I persuaded my mum to let me watch the Manchester united vs. Porto football games,both legs,I wasn't very impressed by the way man united played but they still won on aggerant 2-3 so now they will face arsenal in the semi final.

After a week and a half in England we went to Ireland to go to a wedding.It was absolute freezing,but I got used to it,the temperature was 5 degrees to 7 degrees.The outfit I had to where was a pair of skinny black jeans(I wore those jeans for the school assembly)with a shirt that had strips down the middle I also wore a jet black skinny tie.The wedding wasn't much fun because I am the youngest in my family.The people who were getting married were uncle Alvin and auntie Rita.

To the conclusion I had a great Easter holiday.

From Matthew

1 comment:

Rose said...

cool footie kit matthew.you have gtta be freezin!!!!

Rose