CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kristi's Easter holiday report

Over the Easter holidays my Granny and Papa were in Dubai visiting us from bonnie wee scotland! I love when we get to go back to Edinburgh (my home town) to see them and when they come over to see us in Dubai. we did lots of fantastic things when they were over like going to the Sharjah Aquarium, going ice skating, going on the big bus tour & many, many, many more great things. Even though it was really sad when they went away, we still did some fun things to end the holiday of freedom! We went to go and see Monsters vs Aliens @ the cinemas and we also went to see Hannah Montana The Movie @ the cinemas. As well as going to the cinemas we went to the Dubai Mall to The Aquarium & Underwater Zoo/ Te Discovery centre as most people know it as. When we walked through the Aquarium Tunnel all the sharks were gathered just beside the tunnel because they were scared of the divers th were swimming in the tank as well. I look at one very closely an I just thought they looked completely evil!!! Then we went up to The Dicovery Centre and looked at all the animals that were there.My favourite was the seahorses and th seadragons! Then w heard that there was fish food being sold to feed to all the fish in the aquarium, so we bought some! we fed it all to the fish and rays that were swimming close to the surfa. I really enjoyed my Easter Hols! Chow for Now!!!!!!!!!

Kristi
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: