CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rose is in Dreamland!

On the 24th April Lily, Maxime (sisters friend) my mum, my dad, me and Francesca went to dreamland. It was really fun.

When we got there we put our suncream onand then Francesca and I went of by ourselves. The first ride we went on were the yellow and green flumes and then the pink.After that we all gathered together and went on the family ride. We were about half way down and we went up the sides, I forgot to hold on so when we went up the side Ibanged my nose on Francescas head.(It really hurt).

After that we split up again and Francesca and I went on the kamacaza. I was first to go down and it was about 5 seconds until I reached the bottom.

When I got to the end it was soooooooo painful because I probably had worlds biggest wedgie!!! (haha)Anyway after going down that 13 times we walked down to the wave machine. It was so annoying because everybody who wanted to go in hadto were a life jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We then had an ice cream and a drink and as soon as we had finished we went straight back on the rides.After all the fun we set off back home and were so bored for 1 hour.

Rose xoxox

No comments: