CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lambos Doplhin Trip

Lambos Dolphin trip

After school on Thursday, me and my sister ,Rachel went to the dolphin ariom ,to go swimming with dolfins as a christmas pressant from my nanna and grandad, (and what a very special present it was).
Once we got to the dolphin ariom ,we went to met our instructor ,and he gave us a few brefings, like how hold onto the dolfins and what too touch and what not to touch on the dolfins boby ,like the blow whole and the eys!(THAT GOES FOR AVA).
Once me and my sister got our swimming stuf on ,we got into the water and started to swim it was magical, it was amazing
It was wonderful. Having thes two fins to hold onto and a Dolfin swimming in front of you dipping and glyding under and obve the water it was gust spectacular wonderful and amazing it was a com pleat joy of amesment the two dolfins I swum with were Bubbles ,Joe and two others.
The end

2 comments:

Rose said...

cool it sounds like you had a load of fun Dan.

Rose

dan said...

dan
yep it was cool