CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kian's Arabian Night


Arabian Night's

On the Friday 10th April me,my brother (Max),my mum,my dad,my two cousins (Johnny and James),my uncle chris and my mums two best freinds (Sue and Chiz) all went to a Desert Safari called Arabian Nights.The jeeps picked us up at 3:00pm and we started our Journey,it was about an hour and a half ride and it was very boring.When we arrived all I could see was firey red sand.

We did lots of cool activities like sand boarding,camel riding,hena painting,dressing up in local dress,quadbiking and for the adults sheeshka pipes,but my favourite activity was dune bashing.

When we climbed in to the trucks I wasn't scared but when we set off I was really scared. The dunes were masive,we went up some really big ones which made me feel sick and cry. When we arrived at the stopping point I was glad not to be in the car, but then my dad asked me if I wanted to go on a private ride with him, Chris, my brother, my cousins and Chiz. (They all said that my mum and Sue made me cry so I took their word for it.) So I said yes and off we went over huge dunes and not caring if I was going to flip over.

After the ride I was really proud that I got back in the car and went for another ride,it was a great experiance and would reconmend it to every body.But make sure you get a guide called Amdam.

It was a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

by the look of your pictures you had loads of fun!!

Rose xoxoxoxoxoxox :P :) :D