CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Becky's Water Park reviews




Waterparks in Dubai
I am lucky enough to have been to three water parks in the UAE! Here is my comparison of them:

Wild Wadi
Positives
reasonably good price
good selection of rides - best one: Juneirah Sceirah
imaginative ideas

Negatives
only a few rides
risk of scraping your back on uphill rides
food service quite slow



Aquaventure - Atlantis Hotel

Positives

The Leap of Faith - scariest ride in the world!
Good variety of food
nice beaches
Negatives

Extremely long queues to get in
Disorganised
very expensive to get in

Dreamland Aquapark - Umm AL Qwain

Positives

cheap
no queues for rides or to get in
imaginative rides e.g. the washing machine

Negatives

an hour's drive from Dubai
it could do with a clean up and nicer changing rooms

Overall, my favourite waterpark is Dreamland although I did enjoy them all. Let me know which is your favourite!

Becky

8 comments:

Adam said...

I have only been to 1 and that was wild wadi. That was really fun. I would like to go to the other water parks aswell.

Adam

Kian said...

You are really luckey to go to 3 water parks and I only went to 2 Atlantis and Dream land!!!!!

chris said...

Now that looks REALLY scary!!!

lauren :) said...

I would have to say the atlantis and dreamlandare my favourite 1 because me and my family are members atthe aquaventure and 2 they are both spread out!

claire said...

I've only been to 2 water park's Wild wadi and dreamland aquapark. :]

zac said...

I've been down the leap of faith its scary and its over in under 3 secs.

Rose said...

my favourite is dreamland cus its got de KAMACAZI!!!

Rose

Anonymous said...

Hi Year 5.
My name is Angelo and I live in America.

I've been to dubai before and I loved Atlantis.I loved the leap of faith not scary at all (for me)

I saw your school.
Nice place you guys!

From Angelo Ikermab