CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

The surprise (by Dan)

At about 12 o clock me my sister and my dad, set of to the Dubai international airport
wen we got there we went in the new terminal and checked in our lugage.
the new terminal looked very diferent to the old terminals.The new terminal looked
more modern and clean.

Once we cheked in our luggage we went for a look around and we saw a burger king .
All of us were hungry so we went to eat a burger king. I had a beef roal and a coke,
after our lunch we went exploring to see if there was a bar but un fortunatly there wasn't,
and my dad was a bit surprised.Because it was an internatinal air port.

After we went looking for a bar. We went to our terminal and boarded on to our flight.
The plane was an A330-200 it was a veary basic Emirats plain because you didnt
have the ice system of entertainment.You had the chanells thats all right, considering
its an7hour and 45 minut flight.

Once we got to Birmingham air port we got our passports stamped and went to pick
up our lugage. and then we went to see our uncle Prang.He helped us whith pur lugage
and put it in the car once he did that we began our two our ride to Boldarton.
Once we got to boldarton my dad and Prang got out the car me and my sister had to
hide in the car to surprise my nanna and grandad. Once my dad said hello me and my
sister got out the car and said hello and happy weding anniversary........

No comments: