CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sami's Oman trip

Oman

I had a great time in Oman. I went to Oman for two days and three nights. I went with my mum,dad and my sister.

The best part of my tripwas when we went to the lava like souk. (You might be wondering why it was so hot? Well It was because there was no A.C.) When I got into the shops I was relieved... there was a fan. After a while I got used to the heat and got on to my mission of buying a dishdash and an Omani hat. Not long after that we went to a fantastic shop which sold everything that you can eat or drink and it was free. We bought three fresh green coconuts and we drank the bittery sweet juice.

I had a fantastic day and went to bed happily that night.

1 comment:

Mrs H said...

Sounds great Sami, Oman is beautiful.