CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Lauren at Aquaventure

My Fun day at the Atlantis Aquaventure

On Wednesday me, my Mum, Matthew and Sam went to the water park at the Atlantis and we had lots of fun. When we got there tried to look for some seats to put our towels and bags on.
After we had found the seats I took the boys to the kids area, where the mini slides are, but the only one Sam would go on was the smallest slide because he was scared of the big bucket that would fill up with water and tip over him!
But Matthew went on the smallest slide and the 2nd smallest slide.
My favourite slide there was the pitch black one and the steep one.

On Friday we went there again with my Dad and I went on two of the big slides which was shark attack and the end of this really steep green slide.
However my Dad took me and Matthew to the rapids and Sam aterwards, but that was a bit boring.
We also went to the kids area again and Sam went on some of the big slides there as well.

I really enjoyed going there, I had so much fun!

From Lauren :) :)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Sounds like good fun!!!