CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SEED DISPERSAL!!!!!

SEED DISPERSAL, SEED DISPERSAL.... GOT TO SPREAD THE SEED!


A MASSIVE Congratulations to you all for your performance this morning in our class assembly - better late than never!!










I think you did a tremendous job. You all remembered your lines, the order and your actions. You all spoke with confidence and projected your voices well. A super effort and performance!!!





I am very proud of you all. Very well done!

9 comments:

Licy said...

It was really fun! I hope the parents and teachers enjoyed it too!!!

chris said...

Wow Luke! that is one awsome quad bike!!

Mrs H said...

Well done everyone, I thought you were LUSH!!!!!!!! The only thing is I can't get the song out of my head!

Jane orford said...

What a great show!! Well done to all in 5JW from Jane & MIke Orford.

lauren :) said...

I really enjoyed it and i'm SURE mr watson did too

Eloise said...

I think our our assembly ROCKED!! I cant beleive its over now!! It was so much fun! Im shuuer everyone wuold agree!


Eloise

angela said...

WOW! The show was so much fun. I liked Chris's Mr Watson language.
I loved the song!

zac said...

I enjoyed are assembly so much and thought everybody did fantastic.

Rose said...

the assembly was...

AWESOME!!

i really enjoyed it

Rose