CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emily's post

Hi Yr5JW,

Its Emily Liebenhals here. I have just read your class blog and I thought it was fantastic, I really enjoyed reading all about the things you all did during the Easter Break. I really miss going to all those places in Dubai.
I will be writing my own blog soon, so when it is finished I shall give you the website so you can see what I have been up to too.

I also would like to wish Tom and Kirsten Good Luck and It is sad to learn they are going.-although they have already left.

I really miss you all and thank you for your kind Sympathy cards you all signed and sent me.

All I can say is that I think your blog is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Emily x

4 comments:

Mr Watson said...

Thanks for the lovely message Emily. Great to hear from you. I know the class will be chuffed to hear form you too.

Keep us updated with your blog details - we can link them!

Best wishes

Mr Watson

angela said...

Thanks Emily!
I really miss U!

From Angela xo

Eloise :o) said...

Wow Emily!!

Its so great to hear from you!!
Keep up to date with us!!

Eloise!

Kristi said...

I have 3 words to say............

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!