CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Paul's holiday news




My Holiday to Fujairah.

During the Easter break my family and I spent a few days in Fujairah at the Sandy Beach Hotel. It’s really nice there, not at all glitzy like most Dubai hotels. From our hotel room we looked right at the beach and the Arabian ocean and Snoopy Rock. On our first day after a very long drive, we took the long way round!! We spent the whole afternoon and evening on the beach playing and trying to catch crabs! There were hundreds of them living in the rocks. We saw some really big ones and I even caught one with my net but it managed to get away. When we got there we were told there had been an oil spill off the coast and we may see some globs of oil on the beach, we did not see any but our feet were black with oil. It’s really hard to get it off. I hope when we go again we won’t have the same problem. Me and my dad made a three tunnel trench which lasted until the tide came in. We had a really good time and had an unforgettable experience.


From P@ul

3 comments:

Mrs H said...

Sounds good Paul and a nice change from Dubai.

angela said...

Cool holiday Paul!

Rose said...

nice pic and sounds lik you had fun!!!

Rose