CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009


Movie Review - Hotel for dogs

In the holidays I went to Ashleighs sleepover party, Part of the plan
was to go to the movies. I actually did'nt know what we were seeing
and it turned out to be 'Hotel for Dogs' and it was a really good film!

There were two main characters Andy played as Emma roberts, and
her brother Bruce, played as Jake. T Austin. It was really funny, I
especially liked the wacko and bad singers parents!

Im not going to tell you what happens apart from the make a Dog
hotel for strays and visitors, and cooper a bulldog who eats anything
is there recycling bin!! If you do watch it sure you will enjoy it,
but there is a sad part so I advise you to bring some tissues!!

I thought it was a brilliant movie and I would like to see
it again!!


Eloise :o)

1 comment:

angela said...

I've seen Hotel for Dogs, it's so funny!