CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Alec's holiday report



During the holidays I went doughnuting which is where a speed boat pulls you around in a rubber ring at 35 knots and in my case an extremely choppy day on a rope. My friend Lewis came on the boat but was to sick to do it properly so I ended up going with teenager ... after a while we both agreed he was trying to get us off because we spent more time in the air than on the water and skidding like crazy. At one point I let go and was completely in air,thankfully I didn't fall in!

3 days later we came back to the beach club and went on a catamaran the group before us the another bunch of friends staying at our house saw a sea turtle while out at sea but me ,my dad and doug { my dads friend and a sailing instructor} however saw nothing. That's a bit sad don't you think anyway I had a fab time so never mind!

No comments: