CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, April 20, 2009

My new puppy - by Chris



MY NEW PUPPY!!!

On Thursday the 16 April, one of the gardeners brought in a stray puppyPekingese! We have tried to find the owners but unfortunately the dogdoesn't have a micro-chip. We have put a notice out with local vets.

We named the dog Lucy, since it was a girl. It has a flat face and reallybig, cute eyes. She is only 46 cm long. It is a really expensive dog worthabout 6000 TO 8 OR 9000 DHS!!!

My mum loves the new dog, but my dad thinks it's ridiculous flat face seemsrather odd!!! It gets on well with chewy, my other dog.

We hope we can keepher, if the owners don't claim her!!!

Christopher.G

8 comments:

Adam said...

Wow Chris. That dog looks really cute but strange!

Adam

Mrs H said...

Awwwwww how cute is she, absolutely gorgeous Chris.

sami said...

Nice puppy chris

LAUREN said...

she is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jemima said...

I think Lucy is very cute. Her face does look a bit funny !One of my dads friends has a pekingese and when it came to visit us it tried to jump in the pool.

Jemima
..
\/

claire said...

Oh my gosh that pup is sooooooooooooo cute. And I can't believe that Lucy is worth that much.8}

angela said...

Oh my GOSH! She is so adorable!

Eloise :o) said...

Oh my gosh your soooo lucky. Lucy is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so.. CUTE !! I hope yo get to keep her!