CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tom's football report


A month ago Kings' Dubai Y5 football team came 4th on FinalsDay.


We played verywell but we still lost. The first match against Dubai Royal school was1-1draw,we were 1-nil down with only 2 minutes to go then MatthewBaxter scoared a lovely goal at the bottom right corner.


The next match was 1-nil against JESS Jumaireh. We played very well in thatmatch but we sill didn't win.


I wish we had a second chance, but we didn't. That was my last chanceto play in the football team but it doesn't matter.Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed watching you guys. I was impressed by how well you played as team and thought you were really unlucky to be knocked out - you were the better team in both games in my opinion.
A super effort and performance.

Anonymous said...

Bit late right guys?!.