CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Lucy tells us about her Kalba experience

I was very exited to be going on a 3 day and 2 night trip at Hatta, Kalba and camping at Al Awir. My favourite activities were wadi walk, kayaking and canoeing.
I liked the wadi walking because we got socked and we saw 5 water scorpions. Water scorpions don't sting, they use their tail as a snorkel.

I liked doing the kayaking because me and my dad usually go kayaking and I liked hopping over them and I was the only one to get a point for my team!

I also liked the canoeing because I enjoy team working with my friends and I haven't done canoeing for a long time.



I really enjoyed our trip and I know everyone else did too!!

Lucy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see your smile on your face and it must have been so cool having all of yr5 there!

Rose

Anonymous said...

sorry I commented on the wrong box!