CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kristi's Krazy about Kalba


My favourite part of the term so far has been, KALBA!!!
I loved it so much I'd love to tell u all about it!
Day 1 we were up in the mountains doing:

Traverse (or Zip-Wire)
Rock climbing
Abseiling
and the Wadi Walk!


Day 3 we were around and about the camp doing:
The wall of DOOM!
The spiders web
The Great Escape (the pipe game)
and Non-stop cricket!

But Day 2 was my favourite day because:
First we went to lake kalba and got changed into our swimming cozies and then we hopped on the bus to do our first set of activities! Windsor were with Mr Watson (yesssssssssss!)
We went down to the beach to do team games with Nat & Ryan!
We played with the paracute, then we guided each other to find plastic balls!
Then we played Giants, Wizards and Elves which Mr Watson loved!
Last but no means least we played triange tag which was alot of fun!
We jumped back on the bus and arrived at our next activity:
CANOEING!!! with CHIPPY!!!!!
Canoeing was my favourite activity because I got Mr Watson absaloutly soaked!
He got me soaked too mind you!
But I kicked water at mr Watson,
so what does he do?
DUNKS ME IN THE LAKE!!!!!!!!
I will get revenge on you Mr Watson!!!!!
Ok back to my kalba Trip!!!!!
We all were absaloutly drenched!
But next we went to:
KAYAKING!!! with SHOCKY!!!!!!!!!!
Kayaking was really fun!
We got to get Mr Watson more soaked,
we capzied Shocky &
I almost had the chance of getting a week without any homework!!!
The last activity of the day was:
SURVIVAL!!!!!
We divided into teams of 4 and either got to do
Fishing, Fire or Shelter!
Bexy, Ashie, Mr Watson & I all did,
Shelter!
Our Shelter could fit Bexy & Ashie inside!!!
We Walked onto the bus and arrived back at camp just in time to get ready for:
DINNER!!!
I was starving!
I ate everything I could eat!
So then we all got ready for the:
TALENT SHOW!!!!!
Kirsten & I sang song that we made up about:
HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also sang a solo!
Take That - Rule the World!
Then we got ready for bed,
for a good night sleep!

THE END!!!!!!

No comments: