CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rose's Rocking Trip



Our three day trip to Kalba Hatta and Al Awir
My favourite activities were the talent show and sand boarding!

Sand Boarding
My group was called the Falcons and we all had a laugh together playing and
helping eachother at things we had never done before.
I had never done sand boarding before so this was my first shot at it.
Every body encouraged me so I did the same thing to everyone else.
We had 3 turns each and On my first turn I sat down but then
I built up strength and stood up.On my last turn I was doing
great but then I leant to one side and I went rolling down and down!!!!!



Talent Show
We held the talent show straight after dinner on the second night in camp.
Lots of people made up an act and performed it infront of the hole of year
5jw and 5kon.I did an act with Eloise,Becky,Jemima,Lauren,Lucy and myself
doing the remix of the Dancing Queen by Abba.It started of with everyone
in ballet class streching when suddenly Jemima jumped in and started
singing,but that wasn't it everyone else who was in the group started doing crazy dance moves!!!!!!



It was a great trip and I thought it was a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rose Haysom

No comments: