CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mrs Watson says:


I AM JEALOUS BUT VERY PROUD!

To 5JW and 5KON

Looking at the photos and hearing the tremendous recounts of the events at Kalba, I am very jealous that I wasn't able to come with you. It sounds as though you had a fantastic time and the photos prove it!

The best part for me though is hearing the superb comments made by your teachers and by the instuctors from Desert Rangers. When a teacher says it is "the best school trip they have ever taken" then you should all feel very proud of yourselves! Your attitude, sense of humour, co-operation, determination, manners, and general behaviour are just some of the aspects that have been praised.


I am very proud of Year 5 and your achievements. You are all a credit to the school. Thankyou for your hard work and effort.

No comments: