CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adam it bowled over by the Kings Cricket team's performance!



Hi,

Today kings' cricket team headed off to Jess Ranches for there first cricket game of the season. Jess won the toss and elected to field first.


That meant we had to bat. Greg & I were up first. It was scary especially when I realised the ball was a hard one & was coming straight at me as we haven't played with one before, so they changed it.


Everyone really enjoyed themselves & we won the game by 26 runs.

Adam O.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great effort guys. Well done I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Well done to everyone on the team !
I didn't get to watch the whole game but I was impressed by the bowling, superb fielding and especially by the team spirit amongst the players. Go Kings !