CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gold Book Luke's memories of the year 5 trip

I had an awesome experience at Kalba. I thought it was the best trip I have ever been on.

Sandboarding was my favourite activity. I loved it so much because I didn't fall over
except on the last go when I sat down and fell. I was quite happy because I went the
furthest of everybody.

I also enjoyed the canoeing because I got to steer at the back and the canoe tipped
over 3 or 4 times and I loved getting wet.

I have always liked abseiling because I like going down cliffs. This time I was quite scared.
I was first in my group and when I looked down there was a long drop which made me nervous.

The food on the trip was great but I have never had chicken burgers for breakfast !
It was really fun sleeping in the tent with my friends too.

Thank you Mr Watson and all the other staff who came for a great time !!

Luke

No comments: