CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A message from Louis

I got this message from Louis and wnated to share it with you all. I have sent him a reply. I told him that we all miss him too!


Dear Mr Watson

I miss all of you so much. I wish I was there with you and how was Kalba? I have heard it was a blast!

Tell everyone in the class that I miss them so much. I had my sports day to day and our team won, we were the yellow team. But I like Kings Dubai''s sports day much much much much better than my new school which is called Doha Montessori Biritsh School.

Bye for now from Louis :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing louis post, kristi. I wish you had not left louis.



chris

Anonymous said...

we miss you to buddy. :]