CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ashleigh has been 'Having Fun a Kalba'



Having Fun At Kalba

Thank you 'grumpy bear' for taking us to Kalba, Hatta and Al Awir.

I found it OK , because it was cold at night. I sitll enjoyed it very much! My favourite activity was the wadi walk on the first day because we had to get wet!

On the bus
It was funny when we were on the bus and Rose was talking her life out!

But the down-side was that it took 2 hours just to get there. My partner on the bus was Angela, she was great to talk to! She also sang her chorus of TALENT STAR to me!

My Tent Buddies!

My tent buddies were Rose, Kristi and Kirsten. We got so much sand in our tent! I slept on the right hand side , Kristi slept on the top left hand corner , Rose slep at the bottom left hand corner and lastly Kirsten slep at the middle left hand corner!

Thanks for reading!


By Ashleigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really talked my life out maybe I should do it in class!!!

I will start talking like that on the 4th of feb 09 (tomorrow)

Rose

Anonymous said...

thank u Ashleigh! You were fun to talk with too!