CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Claire on Kalba



KALBA WAS SO COOL!



I bet everyone had a good time at Kalba because we had so much fun. My favourite activity was the wadi walk on the first day because it was fun and educational. There were lots of things to do and getting wet was nice. The Stuarts went on the wadi walk first and Chips told us a really funny joke: There are two eggs in a really hot pan the first egg said “phew it’s really hot in here.” And the second egg said “Oh my God, it’s a talking egg!”



The survival game on the second day was really great because it taught us how to survive. There were three activities in the survival: making a fire, making shelter and getting food. It also taught us to work together even better. In the fire group we used a magnifying glass to slowly build it up.



The sand boarding on the third day was so much fun I tried to get past the little cone which showed the furthest someone has gone but I wasn’t able to get past it. The line took a while but everyone had three goes and had a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,

your jokes at the talent show were great!
Also i think i know, who is your fav instructor.
'Shokey' isn't it?
He is my fav too.

Hee Hee!
Love from your BFF!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,

I just made up a new song. Do you want to know the words? Well the song is called 'Let's Rock Together Forever.' Here are the words!

I'll walk with you. If you walk with me. I'm going down the street for something to eat.

CHORUS
Let's rock together forever. Let's go into the backstage. Let's rock together forever. I'm gonna oick up my guitar. I'll play this song forever. It is a great weather. Let's rock together forever. Ooh ooh oooh. Ooh ooh oooh. Ooh ooh oooh. Yeah.

It is a sunny day. It is the month of may. I'll play this new song. I promise you it won't go wrong. You got the drum. You got the beat. I got the guitar. I got the clappin' feet.

CHORUS
Let's rock together forever. Let's go into the backstage. Let's rock together forever. I'm gonna pick up my guitar. I'll play this song forever. It is a great weather. Let's rock together forever. Ooh ooh oooh. Ooh ooh oooh. Ooh ooh oooh. Yeah.

Thanks for singing the new song i made at home!

Anonymous said...

your jokes were funny and you were
brave to do it by yourself!

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks guy's. :]