CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Lauren's Kalba report




Kalba was so exciting we did loads of fun things, I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to my friends out of school!

The 1st day we went to Hatta mountains. For the activities there we were split into our house groups. Our house group was Hanover and we did rock climbing first and I was one of the last people to do it, but in the meantime I was cheering people on.
Then it was finally my go and I was so scared I had never done rock climbing on a real mountain before but I still went.
I had problems at the start but the instructor helped me, i was so close to the top but then I got stuck and I was scared so I asked to come down.
When everybody had a go we did the zip wire, I was 2nd in line because Freya was in front of me. When it was my go it was so much fun although there was a big drop below you, yeah!
After, we did the wadi walk now that was my best activity yet!


Day 2 was much more exciting, (because it was my Birthday!) we did kayaking first, with shoky,
canoeing with Lauren (the instructor) and Luke Beach games with Nat and Ryan and survival with James and Bear. My favourite activity was canoeing.

Day 3 was the best! I loved it, we did sandboarding, the wallof doom, the spiders web, and non-stop cricket. Sanboarding was my
favourite.


THAT WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!


FROM LAUREN X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must have been great having you birthday in the desert and to have every yr5 there!!!!


Rose xox