CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Becky's Banana Bonaza!



Howdy everyone,

I had a SUPER FABULOUS time in Kalba! My favourite activity at Kalba was the kayaking. I had lots of fun splashing Mr Watson and he splashed me too! There was something with all the instructors there which was quite annyoing, because when I was doing the race and I got to the finish I was capsized! Then Shocky capzized me again and then James capzized me for the 3rd time! I really enjoyed the game when we had to paddle on to shore without the instructors pushing you back. I had a bright yellow kayak which I called Becky's Banana Bonza! My funniest moment was when me, Kristi and Alec capsized Mr Watson!! It was really hilarious!


THANKYOU Mr Watson and the other teachers for such a great time!!

Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a great piece of writing becky.

And that picture you make a great giant!!!!!

haha

Rose

Anonymous said...

Becky, don't you think Mr Watson is enjoying this game TOO much? Reckon we'll be seeing that in school soon!