CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You guys were fantastic!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

A massive well done to all of Year 5!


I had a brilliant time on our adventure holiday in Kalba, Hatta and Al Awir.






You were simply first class. Your effort, behaviour, teamwork, enthusiasm and sense of fun were awesome. THANK YOU for being so fantastic. I'm so proud of you all and feel that is was a real pleasure to be there with you and have such good fun together.


Let me and everyone else know all about your favourite activities, best moments and overall opinions of our excellent trip by creating your own Kalba blog post.

Have you voted for your 3 favourite activites in our poll?


Well done everyone
a very tired but extremely happy
Mr Watson

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much everyone I had a great time and expierience,getting to do different,exiting stuff.

Anonymous said...

A big thank you to all the teachers and staff for coming to Kalba with us. We all loved it.
thanks
5Jw and 5Kon

Anonymous said...

What a trip!!

I had such a great time, appart from my grazes. It was not as cold as I thaught it would be.

A realy big thank you to the staff and Instructors for the activites and safty!!

Chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hair Watson!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed Kalba, my favourite activity was doing the kayaking, well every thing was lovely except when we had to sleep because at that point I started missing my family



from Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Thank you to every teacher who came with us!

Rose xoxox