CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas with Eloise

Christmas day at Eloise's house

On Christmas day I woke up at 5:00 knowing it was Christmas. I ran around down stairs like a lunatic until I walked the wall. ( it really hurt)
I woke up the rest of the family until all of the Bolts were unrapping presents under the tree.
My favourite presents were: my iPod nano (green), My stripey underwear, my books ( my fav: a boy a bubble and a whole lot of trouble) and a computer game.
My little sister Leila thought it was fantastic especially the opening presents part! We had no family or friends over for christmas morning. I think everyone agrees, but I love Christmas!!

Eloise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have had
a great time on christmas
Eloise!