CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kirsten's all up and down

My Holiday: A Trip to Gold Reef City

During the families recent Christmas holiday vacation to South Africa, my friend Storm and I went to?Gold Reef City in Johannesburg.

We went on a ride called the Jozi Express roller coaster.
Before lunch we went on the Big Wheel called the Giant Wheel Ferris wheel, it kept on swaying, forwards and backwards so it's good we had nothing to eat before...
Later that afternoon we tried the Miner's Revenge thrill ride, fortunately it never went upside down.

Before calling it a day, we sat down and relaxed with an ice cream.
From Kirsten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Iwant to tell you
that i am going to make my very
own movie for youtube.
If you want to watch it, well
it might take a while!
Idon't think the boys will
be VERY interested in my
movie. Because it's with littlest pet shop.

Thanks for
reading.