CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lauren's Holiday report

My Holiday - A day at the Beach!

In the holidays we went to the beach and had a BBQ, with our friends Stuart, Kelly, Lara, Frazer, Alan and Julie and Jos the dog! We had loads of fun!

Whilst we were playing my Dad and Stuart were cooking the chicken and sausages. Unfortunately the chicken had silver paint all over it because it had come off the brand new grill. Thankfully our friends let us cook our sausages on their BBQ.

After lunch me, Lara, Frazer and my brothers went exploring and discovered loads of things such as.... fish guts, 2 fish heads, fish skin, fish tails, and loads of shrimps, cuttlefish and a baby octopus!!!!! When we showed them to our parents they were surprised and didn’t want us to come to close!

Then Stuart, Kelly, Lara and Frazer came back to our house for Dinner but before that we had to have a shower, then we watched a DVD to wait for the pizza to come, YUMMY!
Finally we had dinner, it was OK.

Then the fun began! My brothers, me, Lara and Frazer went to my bedroom and stated singing and dancing to POP PARTY UNTIL nine something then we had to say goodbye to them!
But we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: